[sword-devel] BibleZ HD Beta - webOS Bible Reader App for the HP TouchPad
dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:07:52 MST 2011
You wrote, "Some conf files arn't encoded in UTF8 (e.g. gerlut1545.conf, it
has ISO 8859-15 encoding). If I try to read the description I get "broken"
character (e.g. for the german "Ü"). That's bad for my JSON parser, because
it can't handle these characters. Is there a way to escape these non-unicode
Good catch! GerLut1545 is one of our earliest modules.
I just installed it and observed its conf file is ANSI encoded (e.g. when
viewed with Notepad++).
The proper solution would be for this module to be re-issued with the .conf
file encoded as UTF-8.
Likewise for any other modules that have the same problem.
I have just added this as to the issues JIRA for modules.
View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/BibleZ-HD-Beta-webOS-Bible-Reader-App-for-the-HP-TouchPad-tp3682983p3689908.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the sword-devel