[sword-devel] Problems to build SVN sword with clucene-core clucene-core-2.3.3.4-1

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 08:40:21 MST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to build sword (today's SVN checkout) on Fedora
Rawhide/x86_64 and I have failed. The current state of my efforts is at
https://gitorious.org/various-small-stuff/sword-fedora-build/trees/clucene-ftbfs
(namely, I have added two patches to overcome two simple wrong header
files). However, still I have problems to build it. Log of the build is
http://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/_build-1.6.3-0.1.svn2644.fc16.log

Anybody can hint me into a direction how to make sword building here,
please?

Thank you,

Matěj

A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of
thinking.