[sword-devel] Prevent setKey from 'Leaking' into overlapping chapters/books

Alex S alexstets at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 08:36:36 MST 2011

Hi folks,

I'm just getting started with Sword, and Im working through the included examples. How can I prevent the verse parser from mapping a non valid reference to the next logical book/chapter?

For example if I run verserangeparse (in /examples) with "jn22:1" I get acts 1:1, which is the next logical chapter/verse since jn22 doesn't exist.

Verserangeparse jn243:1 yields revelation 22:1

Any help? Sorry for the noob question...

Also, is there more extensive API documentation than the API primer on the crossword site?

Regards,
Alex