[sword-devel] osis2mod unhappy with New Testament osisIDs

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jul 12 16:10:47 MST 2011

You're using the wrong versification system for that Bible. "MT" means
Masoretic Text, which is an OT-only versification system. So it is
correct, that isn't a valid osisID for that system.

I'm not sure which one will work for you, but NRSV, Synodal, or German
would be the first ones I would try.

--Chris