[sword-devel] Lightfoot

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at crosswire.org
Tue Jan 25 16:09:34 MST 2011

This is a very interesting 17th century commentary, mainly providing
realms of Jewish background info to the gospels.

I am working on it right now. I obtained the plain (not ThML) text from
CCEL where it is explicitly marked as PD. Marking it up to OSIS/imp is
not overly difficult and will probably only require occasional hand editing.

While I enjoy this, I find it also a bit distressing - that there is
this abundance of English language material but so little on other
languages. Even in German I found it practically impossible to find
useful PD texts of significance.

Peter