[sword-devel] Bibtex for modules

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Wed Jan 12 13:47:25 MST 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com> wrote:

> Peter's was not an ad hominem argument, but rather a proposal that the
> list ignore someone with a distinct history of trolling.

If by "trolling" you mean challenging ill-considered ideas by over eager
developers, for example, adding overly complex formats into a file central
to the correct operation of the software, then guilty as changed. As to
history 72 messages from me over 10+ years well yeah history but ...

Or maybe I'm wrong and shouldn't express the occasional professional
computing science opinion about such idiotic suggestions and just let
Sword become bloated with features that are part-baked in their
definition.

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should."

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!