[sword-devel] Is Delitzsch Hebrew NT available?

crosswire.w.micmurphys crosswire.w.micmurphys at spamgourmet.com
Thu Feb 24 15:44:22 MST 2011

Michael bar-David pointed out that he already had obtained rights for
the file.  I suggest that we get a letter or something in writing from
them so that if there are any questions down the road, we can point to
the letter and show that we acted above-board and in good faith.

That said, I already have a module for a copy of Franz Delitzsch's
Hebrew New Testament that was based on the HTML content at

http://www.kirjasilta.net/ha-berit/

Which is mentioned on Franz Delitzsch's Wikipedia page at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Delitzsch

I'm not a native Hebrew speaker and was trying to learn Hebrew for Bible
study.  I sent what I had to Michael bar-David and asked if he could
take a look at it as far as comparing my copy to his PDF.  The PDF that
he linked to has some footnotes and crossreferences that copy does not
have so I'll put those in there at some point.

From:
+crosswire+micmurphys+a6dffe40bb.ml-node+3323507-2007078407-214179#n4.na
bble.com at spamgourmet.com