[sword-devel] [mobile-devel] SlideBible Update

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 07:13:24 MST 2011

Great work Kostya,

Couple of points:

1) Do you want this in the CrossWire news section?
2) You are using the wiki as your website. Why don't you move over to the actual website? The wiki is really meant as a development resource. Troy can give you some space, I am sure. Which in turn will mean better ability to present the application in a nice way than via mediawiki.

Yours

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 00:10:55 +0300
> Von: "Kostya Maslyuk" <kalemas at mail.ru>
> An: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> CC: mobile-devel at crosswire.org
> Betreff: [mobile-devel] SlideBible Update

> Hi, all.
>
> SlideBible mobile Bible reader application was ported on Qt Framework. It
> is base for further development and also i hope to provide support for
> another stopped development platform, Symbian. In my mind it is important
> to support old platforms because those users are also valuable.
>
> Wiki page http://crosswire.org/wiki/Frontends:SlideBible_Beta was updated
> a little.
>
> Be blessed.

Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar