[sword-devel] Calvin's commentaries

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 21 08:58:49 MST 2011

On Feb 21, 2011, at 10:48 AM, Bryan Fordham wrote:

> Apparently so.Thanks.
>
> Is it possible to install only the commentary for certain books.
> without the need to grab the entire 16mg file?
Bryan,
You bring up a good point, with the increased usefulness of smart-phones, it might make sense to have intermediate representations of large modules.

We don't have that as a solution, but with a little effort, you could do it. Basically, you'd export the file using mod2imp, then pare down the output to what you want and rebuild the module with (iirc) imp2mod. Once the module is built, you'd have to zip it and load it onto your iPhone PocketSword manually.

In Him,
DM