[sword-devel] Per Project news: - was Re: CrossWire news

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 09:59:22 MST 2011

> Von: DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org>
> > I learned a lot here. Many thanks to all and particularly to Jon to
> point it out so gently.
>
> I'm sorry for being straightforward/blunt.

Oh, no - that was not at all what I meant to say. Just that Jon as the first pointer-outer could have flamed me with words like SQL injection and security risk. Instead he simply put out an example up which showed me what i needed to know. I had it fixed when the first subsequent emails arrived.

Peter