[sword-devel] CrossWire news

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Mon Feb 14 09:33:55 MST 2011

Core will probably suggest different meanings to different people. It
could relate to a core of people or to a core of code. I don't think you
specifically want to people to just think core code. I am not sure what
you want but maybe it is along the lines of, Society, Association, or
Organizational news or some subset of one of those.

Jerry