[sword-devel] CrossWire news

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 04:28:30 MST 2011

> Von: Jonathan Morgan <jonmmorgan at gmail.com>

> I would suggest the following labels:
> * CrossWire News [I don't think "Core" has much meaning to people who
> don't
> know much about CrossWire].

I debated this with myself too and leaned more in Troy's direction, though I see your point as expressed in your second email. At the moment I want to leave it this way and see if anyone else comes up with something clever.

> * Module Library [capitalised library for consistency].

Done

> * Software [consistent with the Software label on the top tab bar].

Fair enough. I will change this to User Software as jsword and sword library news is under CrossWire Core News.

> Also, at the moment the headings seem not to be strongly attached to
> anything.  It would be nicer if they were much closer to the top of the
> column

I will look into this. Maybe Greg can advise.

TBH my main target was to get the infrastructure right so that we can get someone really skilled in Web design to do the graphical changes (as and when we get someone with such skills)

> [Disclaimer: if my nit-picking gets a bit much, I think it is
> already
> a great improvement on what was there before].

Thanks

Peter