[sword-devel] CrossWire news

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 14 03:33:45 MST 2011

Don't mind changing 'core' if others don't find it useful. I hoped it would be intuitive with the news that's listed under it. But I'm not sure about 'CrossWire News' as all three columns should be in some sense CrossWire news. Yes?

Jonathan Morgan <jonmmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:

On 14/02/11 02:00, Jonathan Morgan wrote:

> I'm not sure if there is any good way to improve this, but when I look
> at that page it is not clear to me what those three columns mean.

There is a title for each column now.

Thanks Peter.

I would suggest the following labels:
* CrossWire News [I don't think "Core" has much meaning to people who don't know much about CrossWire].
* Module Library [capitalised library for consistency].
* Software [consistent with the Software label on the top tab bar].

Thoughts?

Also, at the moment the headings seem not to be strongly attached to anything.  It would be nicer if they were much closer to the top of the column [Disclaimer: if my nit-picking gets a bit much, I think it is already a great improvement on what was there before].

Jon