[sword-devel] CrossWire news

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 17:12:56 MST 2011

Peter,

I think it looks really good! Great work!

One thought about the layout, if you'll entertain it, is to maybe give
a little more padding between the columns and the edge of the page and
between each column.  Since they are not arranged in a grid, having
them as close as table cells feels a little cramped.  Definitely like
the layout and the function, for sure.

--Greg