[sword-devel] An update on PocketSword's future.

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Dec 28 08:03:48 MST 2011

Hi Nic,

Thanks for sharing this. I do hope and pray that you can come to some
accommodation wrt PocketSword - it is a hugely fantastic piece of
software and is widely used in places the Bible is otherwise very
difficult to come by.

IIRC - it was not originally your project, but another guy started it,
but got bogged down by exams etc. Do you think he could be
"reactivated"?

Peter