[sword-devel] osis2mod very happily generates modules with no text visible

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 27 01:27:45 MST 2011

On 27.12.2011 01:48, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> BTW the text contains an enormous number of references which are not
> marked up. Once you got the above corrected please attend to this too.
> It would make the module a lot better.

Yes, amount of notes and references is one of the reasons I really want
to make this to work.

However, I am not sure what you mean exactly by “references which are
not marked up”. Could you elaborate a bit, please?

Also, so far (I may relax this in the future) the OSIS file is generated
by a XSLT transformation from the original XML files used in translation
(https://gitorious.org/sword/czekms-csp_bible/blobs/master/CEP2OSIS.xsl). I
am not the best XSLT (try the other end of spectrum) so some things may
take some time to do. Maybe I rewrite the script in Python (although
XSLT works so far too well for me to be tempted) or I may relax this
requirement. We’ll see.

More after New Year!

Blessings on all of you,

Matěj