[sword-devel] BibleTime problem under Precise ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 21 04:46:17 MST 2011

Hi there ...   I have a slight problem with BibleTime 2.8.4 running
under Ubuntu Precise Pangolin.  I can't use the Ubuntu bug tracker as I
got the package from Crosswire as the one supplied from the Ubuntu
repository has not yet been updated.

Since I added modules on my backup drive to the sword search path in
BibleTime, I find that sometimes, BibleTime fails to start.  I've
attached the output from a terminal.  The first time, it started and
ran.  The second time it failed.  The extra path to modules is:
/media/storage/sword/

If you want to send me a debug binary version of BibleTime, I'll be
happy to try this and do a bt on it.

Regards,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com