[sword-devel] compile error on (x)ubuntu 11.10 : "_FTPLIB_NO_COMPAT" redefined

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:56:42 MST 2011

Paul,

Those are just three options which would implement the HTTPS, FTPS and
similar encrypted methods of access. In terms of SWORD, none of our
current public repositories utilize that. I'm sure that one of those
three, I'm sure, it slightly better in terms of performance, but
functionally it's all the same.

--Greg