[sword-devel] New (Beta) Version of Utilities (was Re: DevTools:ICU & Normalization?)

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:29:24 MST 2011

I have just made an updated *Burmese Judson* module (on my PC, it's named
BurJudson3).

The OSIS XML file was normalized to NFC during my own preprocessing of the
files from Myanmar Bibles.
This normalization format was confirmed by comparing results with BabelPad.

As you may recall, there was previously an issue relating to normalization
of Burmese composite characters with U+103A U+1037.

I can confirm that this is solved by using Greg's Sword utilities (dated
2011-11-16).
Using osis2mod with -N gives the same result as with the default.

Thanks Greg.

David Haslam