[sword-devel] Turkish

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Dec 1 03:06:46 MST 2011

Okay, sorry, you're right, but only you test modules. :) There are
actually a few people who have made notes, depending on their personal
interest in particular modules, and obviously I do some testing of
everything before posting. But to encourage more widespread testing, it
will be better to put things directly into the public repo.