[sword-devel] The SIL Pathway project

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 06:16:44 MST 2011

They also include an "export to Logos".  The group I work with at
Wycliffe does Logos -> SWORD conversions, so there will be a
(roundabout) path.

Moreover, if this is an open source project, could someone who is
interested not write a module for Pathway that performs the conversion
directly to SWORD? It looks like their software is inherently modular,
so I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.

--Greg