[sword-devel] Looking for Calvin's Institutes xml source

Mario Bertrand mario.bertrand at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 09:24:32 MST 2011

Hi,

I'm interested in making Calvin's Institutes module in French, but would
like to see what the xml source code looks like in English as a starting
point. I don't know much about Osis xml tags and didn't make any module
before. I already have the copyright free text in old French (1865
edition from the Corpus Reformatorium) and I think it would be helpful
if I could use the same Osis xml code structure as the English module.
Is it available somewhere?

Thanks

--
Mario Bertrand