[sword-devel] Social networks and front-end apps?

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 10:02:16 MST 2011

As already demonstrated, the Crosswire Swordweb implementation is usable with most social sharing sites that accept http links.

Other than that, a cron system that pushed daily readings might be nice... but I don't see how you'd apply bible reader apps to social websites besides those parameters (http links and possibly a verse-of-the-day)  How else do you envision a front end interacting on a social site?