[sword-devel] V11n validation (was Re: Change to Synodal versesystem)

Костя и Алёна Маслюк kalemas at mail.ru
Mon Aug 1 13:45:49 MST 2011

Excuse me too. I really do not want anyone to hurry up. If you can create
a branch for me i would pull my work there and forget of it before the
best times. Also i will not be offended if for some reason, my work will
not be accepted.

Simply, i saw here a guy asking for complete list of differences between
KJV and Synodal and no one didn't knew that such list is already exists.

scribe777 �� gmail.com <scribe �� crosswire.org> писал(а) в своём письме Mon, 01
Aug 2011 23:55:52 +0400:

> Dear Костя,
>
> This is entirely my fault. v11n mapping is a big deal and I need to
> consider any implementation completely before we move forward. Because
> of the many projects that build on our engine, we try our hardest not to
> change interfaces once we move forward. For better or worse, this make
> our project not as agile as other projects. I have not had time to
> consider your proposed implementation. This does not mean that I do not
> appreciate your work. I am glad you have posted it for others to
> consider. Many major frontends do not yet implement av11n so I hadn't
> put v11n mapping high on my list yet. You might consider having a
> frontend like Bibletime-- which already implements av11n-- to compile in
> your patch and give us feedback on any pitpalls we need to consider when
> building frontends with v11n mapping. Please don't feel unappreciated. I
> so appreciate your contribution.
>
> Troy
>
> "Костя и Алёна Маслюк" <kalemas �� mail.ru> wrote:
>
>> This would be helpful when talking of reversification KJV<->Synodal.
>>
>> http://crosswire.org/~kalemas/work/v11nmapping/Bible.Synodal.xml
>>
>> p.s. i have done huge work making mappings system and testing this data
>>
>> and a little upset that no one takes this into account.
>>
>> David Haslam <dfhmch �� googlemail.com> писал(а) в своём письме Mon, 01
>> Aug
>> 2011 19:30:50 +0400:

<вырезано>
>> tags