[sword-devel] BREW Development?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:15:23 MST 2011

I guess a separate page would have been preferable, Chris.

e.g. one headed Ideas for further projects.

with subsections for

== Ideas for front-end applications ==

=== Platforms with no front-end application ===

=== Application frameworks with no front-end application ===

PS. As for navigation and fnding stuff, the use of wiki categories is very
efficient.
I myself have added a lot of these to pages started by other developers.

I've rarely observed that the presence of less relevant content made it
harder to find what I'm currently searching for. So that may have reflected
individual "ways of working" while using the wiki. If your assertion had any
substance in this regard, then Wikipedia itself would suffer the same
drawback. It's astounding popularity proves otherwise.

David