[sword-devel] Using Perl script usfm2osos.pl in Windows?

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Mon Apr 11 06:50:29 MST 2011

It is capable of handling multiple files. Typically Paratext has one
file for each book of the Bible, so that is why it handles those files
that way.

I remember running into this problem in Windows, but I don't remember
how I solved it. I think I switched my OS. :) I agree this utility
should be more Windows-friendly. I just don't know how to do it.

Daniel