[sword-devel] Chinese PinYin, OSIS, SWORD and front-ends

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 30 17:12:15 MST 2010

Our ICU transliterators include a Pinyin transliterator, allowing the
user to switch between Han and Pinyin. It wouldn't be especially
difficult to write a filter to put the transliterated text in ruby.

The transliterator table is fairly good, I believe, and sometimes looks
at context, not just isolated glyphs.

--Chris