[sword-devel] OSIS headings, divs and libsword

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 29 15:19:32 MST 2010

Peter,

Your markup is exactly correct.  There is initial code is osis2mod which
handles pre-verse <div> content, but it was commented out recently
because the engine filters have not yet caught up.

The history is that we used to only support the OSIS <title> tag for
preverse content.  We are generalizing the preverse concept to include
anything and thus it will change to a preverse div (just like you have
marked up in your example).  But the engine filters do not yet all
handle this correctly.

I hope this answers your question.

In summary: you are correct, the expanded definition of pre-verse
content is in the works, but it's not completed yet.

Troy