[sword-devel] Fonts on AndBible - was Re: question regarding Android front end

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:46:04 MST 2010

Hi Peter,

Yes, this is a bit frustrating but this is not something I personally had
planned to work on, partly because I don't have much experience in that area
and partly because any work would hopefully soon be superseded by
improvements in Android font support.  Google seem to be improving font
support in each release.

If anybody feels like working in this area then I can support them wrt
integration with and-bible but I am currently busy working in other areas of
and-bible.

Best regards
Martin