[sword-devel] av11n again (Fwd: [sword-support] Hello)

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Sep 29 02:32:21 MST 2010

I think the consensus is there for "old", "main", "beta", - where old carries only KJV v11n, main carries all our tested modules, irrespective of versification and beta carries updates to existing modules (apart from re-issues with proper versification).

And "experimental" will then keep only the _really_ experimental stuff.

I would volunteer to do the first run of re-ordering of modules, if Chris and Troy agree (and give me the server rights).

My only hesitation to do so is that i am going on a holiday for a fortnight and will likely not be much around.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------