[sword-devel] Search bug

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Sep 10 10:15:32 MST 2010

A user contacted us via sword-bugs and advised that she had difficulties with search.

She said that a KJV search for "tears" brought only 13 results instead of 35.

I repeated the experiment on Xiphos on Windows and found

a simple search for "tears" returns 34 results.

A indexed search results in 35 results.

Deleting my index again resulted again only in 34 results.

The missing verse is Luke 7:44 where the word is in the "red zone".

I will try and find out more from her, but it appears there is a bug - somewhere.

Peter
--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome