[sword-devel] PocketSword v1.3.2 (Johan Marais)

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 02:11:20 MST 2010

Heya,

I have avoided asking the translators to translate that help screen because I have been meaning to completely redo that screen.  Unfortunately I haven't had time to actually do that yet, but that is scheduled for the next release.  Once I've redone the search screen, then the help text will be redone & then I'll submit it to all the translators!

Thanks for reminding me that that text is still only in English.

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)