[sword-devel] [GnomeSword-users] From iPhone to Xiphos

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Oct 28 23:10:10 MST 2010

If you could privately email me the module where this is happening, I can take a close look at it and see what is happening.  I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do, but email me if you want more help with getting this to work in PocketSword.

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

----
Nic Carter
PocketSword Developer - an iPhone Bible Study app
www: http://crosswire.org/pocketsword
iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/Pocketsword/id341046078
Twitter: http://twitter.com/pocketsword