[sword-devel] [mobile-devel] Bishop (Android C++ SWORD)

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:12:04 MST 2010

Yeah I am using the latest- and I installed via adb - which shouldn't cause
an issue.  I've tried installing modules from Bible.org and Crosswire.org -
neither seem to work...

Before installing I deleted all possible related directories
(jsword/sword/etc.) just to make sure there was no bad cache'd data.

Strange, huh? I'm running Cyanogen (Android 2.2) on a Droid.  Go figure?
 Don't let me hang you up - when I get a chance I'll dump the source and
take a look myself (done a bit of Android programming, etc.)