[sword-devel] Apocrypha/Deutercanonical Books

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 18:34:38 MST 2010

PocketSword supports av11n & can access the extra books not in the KJV... :)
On another note, today I was able to access crosswire.org from inside China! I'm not sure if it gets blacklisted at all by the government, but I was excited - take that, twitter & Facebook... ;)
I'll update the wiki concerning PS when I'm out of the country, though... :)

Thanks, ybic
Nic :)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...