[sword-devel] Apocrypha/Deutercanonical Books

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Oct 22 09:23:07 MST 2010

Haven't looked at the Wiki right now.

What I do know there are two levels of support - lack of crashing/delivering nonsense with a av11n bible and actually showing the "off" bits.

So Xiphos is half there. It works, but it shows only verses/passages contained in the KJV versification schem

I am not sure what Jsword does, but listening to DM, it sounds as if something not so nice is happening with a av11n bible and BD.

HTH

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
> Von: David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk>
> An: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Betreff: Re: [sword-devel] Apocrypha/Deutercanonical Books

> Barry wrote, " I know Xiphos isn't up to it yet, "
>
> But it supports av11n according to
> http://crosswire.org/wiki/Choosing_a_SWORD_program#Module_Support
> http://crosswire.org/wiki/Choosing_a_SWORD_program#Module_Support
>
> Am I missing something here?
>
> Is there a distinction between having a Yes in this row and actually being
> able to display Deuterocanonical books??????
>
> David
> --

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit