[sword-devel] Apocrypha/Deutercanonical Books

Chris Bryant chrisbryant at ucla.edu
Fri Oct 22 08:16:51 MST 2010

Amen, brother!  Funny - I was just having this discussion seconds ago
on identi.ca regarding Xiphos and Bibletime.  I assumed that a savvy
module writer can create one and release it, am I correct?  It need
not be done at the Xiphos project level?

Cheers,

Chris Bryant,
GNU/Linux Engineer
+1 (310) 849-4993