[sword-devel] superfluous spaces in Chinese text

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 06:44:55 MST 2010

The incorrect characters were in the source text used to make the ChiUns
module.
Those are not the only text issues in the source text.

Chris intends to make a new module eventually from a better quality text
source.

This is noted in JIRA bugs for Modules.
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-92
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-92

Also, Nic had already added an issue about the spurious spaces.
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-148
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/MOD-148

My post of a few days ago merely reported this issue again, so I should have
really checked JIRA before sending my message.

David