[sword-devel] imp2vs does not compile Revelation properly

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:06:26 MST 2010

David,

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 8:33 AM, David Haslam <d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Greg,
>
> Getting another CrossWire volunteer to reproduce the issue is usually more
> than half the battle.
>
> Aside: Sometimes, I have almost felt that my observations had fallen on deaf
> ears.

Both happily and sadly I now have new employement, so I'm not as free
to check on things at any time of the day.

> Is there anything in SVN more recent than sword-utilities-1.6.1-r2565 ?

The latest commits to the utilities folder itself are a few minor
changes by Chris on 10-04 and early in the morning of 10-05, related
to VC++ settings and then updates I just made today to the CMake
system - so it looks like you have the latest version of the utilities
themselves.  There have been other changes to other parts of the
library since then, in preparation for 1.6.2.

--Greg