[sword-devel] imp2vs does not compile Revelation properly

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 19 09:25:53 MST 2010

Just made some diagnostic progress.

I moved the epistle of Jude to after Revelation in the file WEB.raw.imp.txt

Then I remade the WEB2 module using this edited file.

Hey presto!  This time the book of Jude was empty and the book of Revelation
compiled OK.

This strongly suggests that something is missing from the end of the IMP
file that causes the last processed book to be improperly terminated.

If this is the case, then the required terminating line needs to be
specified in our  http://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:Modules#imp_Format wiki
.

And, it should be noted, this is where the output from MOD2IMP falls over,
as it doesn't complete the file with the required terminating line.

What string should be in the last line of a file to be processed by IMP2VS ?

Answers on a postcard to ....  - just joking.  Please enlighten me asap.

David