[sword-devel] OSIS quote marker attribute type="x-doNotGeneratePunctuation"

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Oct 16 09:15:06 MST 2010

Quite so - I saw that yours had been posted just as I was about to hit send.

The WEB translation source files include some of the deuterocanonical books.

When we do move to a properly engineered repeatable solution for making the
WEB module from USFM,
we should take the opportunity to use the appropriate av11n.

Obviously, we were not ready to do that back in 2008, when the WEB module
v1.8 was last created.

David