[sword-devel] CMake

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 19:15:32 MST 2010

Bin,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:34 PM, Ben Morgan <benpmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, that seems to work with BPBible now. However, it also seems to hard code
> the path to libsword's dylib to be in the build directory, which could be a
> problem (though I don't know too much about this linking stuff on MacOSX):
> otool -L _Sword.so
> _Sword.so (architecture i386):
> /Users/benm/builds/sword/trunk/build/libsword.1.6.1.dylib (compatibility
> version 1.6.1, current version 0.0.0)
> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
> 7.9.0)
> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
> 125.2.0)
> _Sword.so (architecture ppc7400):
> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version
> 7.9.0)
> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
> 125.2.0)

Is the _Sword.so the particular Python shared library module?  I know
with Bibletime we had to work some otool magic when installing
libraries into the app bundle so that the executable would look in the
bundle for Qt and libsword and the like.  That's probably all that
needs to happen here, too.

--Greg