[sword-devel] Missing Lang=en in tdavid.conf

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Oct 1 20:46:21 MST 2010

After seeing this post, I wanted to confirm how this works cause I thought I didn't have any issues with modules (I filter downloads by language in PocketSword), so I double checked everything and it's exactly how Chris says . . .  if there's no "Lang" field, it defaults to "en":

swmgr.cpp:831
	lang  = ((entry = section.find("Lang")) != section.end()) ? (*entry).second : (SWBuf)"en";

Then again, I can't speak for JSword, but I'd assume they do the same or something similar...  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)