[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 07:58:36 MST 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> wrote:
> OSIS 212 modules
> ThML 156 modules
> Plaintext 42 modules
> GBF 30 modules
> TEI 22 modules

And Xiphos' repository has another 41 ThML and 7 OSIS (I also see 1
plain, 1 TEI and 1 GBF) which makes it 219 OSIS and 197 ThML.  My
InstallMgr repository lists a total of 198 occurrences of
SourceType=OSIS and 207 of SourceType=ThML.  So the numbers are pretty
close.

> It's also worth noting that only the OSIS and TEI counts are likely to
> increase much in the future.

For your work, perhaps.  But with the current state of OSIS vs ThML
that I mentioned in my email a few minutes ago, I will be producing
ThML for some time to come, Karl produces predominantly ThML modules,
and other people who are more concerned about controlling the display
of their material over the semantics of their markup are likely to go
with ThML.  So I have my doubts about your assertion.  We'll see.

--Greg