[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Mario Marín mmfmarin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:32:34 MST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 19:07 -0800, Chris Little wrote:

> On 11/26/2010 1:24 PM, mmfmarin at gmail.com wrote:
> > ModDrv?
>
> ModDrv=RawGenBook
>
> > CompressType?
> >
> > BlockType?
>
> Omit both of these.

I tried that but the module is not showing its text yet.

> > The module I created is recognized by xiphos, but I shows nothing. It
> > would be much easier to convert my old thml file to osis format, is
> > there anything like thml2osis?
>
> CCEL had ThML to OSIS conversion procedures (specifically, an XSLT I
> believe), but they never made it available to my knowledge.

I am sorry for asking questions answered in the wiki:

http://ftp.crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:Misc#thml2osis

You can find the XLST in this link:

http://crosswire.org/svn/sword-tools/trunk/thml2osis/xslt/

Sadly I got an error running this command:

xsltproc --novalid thml2osis.xslt file.thml > your_book.osis

runtime error: file thml2osis.xslt line 23 element value-of
Variable 'error-no-language-defined-for-document' has not been declared.
xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
runtime error: file thml2osis.xslt line 23 element value-of
XPath evaluation returned no result.

--
Att,
Regards,