[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 26 16:51:51 MST 2010

Hi mmfmarin,

If I understand correctly from the fact that you're using xml2gbs,
you're working on a ThML Genbook, right? (As opposed to a Bible,
Commentary, or Dictionary)

I'd suggest you start by looking in two places.  Firstly, look at the
conf file for another ThML Genbook.  I would suggest "SacredMeditations"
from the Xiphos repo as a pretty clean example from which to start.

Secondly, check out the wiki:
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files

Now to your most specific questions, CompressType and BlockType don't
exist for Genbooks (which can't be compressed), (which is kind of odd
since many of our really big modules are genbooks)

Hope this helps.

In Christ,
Brian