[sword-devel] Admin question was Re: YouVersion application for facebook

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Wed Nov 17 06:59:01 MST 2010

The other day we had an issue with emails being forwarded from another
list. In the past we have had issues with gmane.org archiving the list
without permission.

Today I saw this appended to an email sent here

> http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/YouVersion-application-for-facebook-tp3040708p3046703.html

Is this a gmane.org situation where messages are being scrapped from the
mailing list? Or did I just miss an email telling us that the list was now
being archived at Nabble?

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!