[sword-devel] forwarding sword-support to sword-devel

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Nov 15 13:11:02 MST 2010

How about a filter in the mailserver which does not allow and bounce all
emails to sword-devel with "sword-support" in the subject line.

There is little legitimate reason for having this in the subject line
and it would stop all forwarding dead (and I have done this too).

The reason I did it was accidental as I did not pay enough attention
when wrote the address by hand and wanted to exclude the initial poster.
The autofiller in my mail client did the rest. I am sure many others
will have similarly been careless rather than malicious.

Peter