[sword-devel] forwarding sword-support to sword-devel

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 15 12:35:49 MST 2010

Chris,

On 11/15/2010 6:15 AM, Chris Little wrote:

> Barry, please do not cross-post sword-support mail to sword-devel,
> especially not with users' personal information left intact. It
> seems like every 6 months or so I have to repeat this request. ...

> So everyone on the support list, please, just don't ever forward
> mail from that list.

It might be worth being proactive, rather that reactive, about this,
since you indicate that it seems to be more than a one-time issue.

Perhaps you/we could set up a monthly sword-support FAQ email, that is
sent from a cron job on the first of the month to sword-support, and
which includes this kind of information?  We could also check that the
welcome email people get when they subscribe to sword-support clearly
includes this info.

Jonathan