[sword-devel] CrossWire website showing all known modules available

Brian J. Dumont bdumont at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 8 08:12:05 MST 2010

On 11/08/2010 09:50 AM, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> 1) Some of our Genbooks could easily be formatted as a commentary.
> Probably it also should be done and that would remove one reason to look
> somewhere else. But right now the distinction is not totally a sharp
> one. Maybe it would be worthwhile to file a bug against modules which
> offend in this fashion. Luther's complete works is one like that as it
> the Father's module (both in parts).

FYI, there *are* two modules that have significant Luther content:
LuthersWorks (genbook of as much PD content as can be gathered) and
Luther (commentary form of specifically commentary material).  I am
still actively updating both.

Pie-in-the-sky plans are to do the same for the EarlyFathers module, but
that's at least a year off I'd say.

Enjoy,
Brian